Become An Author
Welcome to ZealTyro! We’re thrilled to have you interested in becoming an author on our platform. As a community-driven platform, we strive to provide our readers with the most informative, high-quality content possible. To maintain this standard, we have certain criteria and guidelines in place for authors.
To become an author, you must have a firm grasp of English and a passion for the topics we cover. We’re looking for writers who can create unique, well-researched articles that provide value to our readers. In addition, we prefer authors who have experience in the areas they write about.
Here are some general guidelines and tips to keep in mind when writing for ZealTyro:
- Your content should be original and not copied from other sources. Plagiarism is not tolerated.
- Articles should be between 800-1500 words in length and should be well-structured with headings, subheadings, and paragraphs.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are essential. Articles with numerous errors will not be accepted.
- We encourage the use of images, infographics, and other visual aids to enhance the reader’s experience.
- Topics must fall under the categories we cover, including app development, coding, web development, graphic design, and more. However, we’re always open to new ideas and suggestions.
As an author, you’ll have the opportunity to share your knowledge, build your portfolio, and reach a wider audience. Please note that all articles submitted are subject to review and approval by our editorial team. We reserve the right to reject articles that don’t meet our standards or fall outside of our topics.
To apply to become an author, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, a brief bio, and a writing sample. Make sure to use some magic in your email to fasten the procedure! We look forward to hearing from you and helping you share your expertise with our community.